Saturday, March 20, 2010

BEWARE THE VOMITEER!!!1!!1!!


To commemorate my discontent with my return to Hays, I have redrawn a dumb, throwaway sort of character, the Vomiteer! He can puke on you if he wants! The idea came from some obvious wordplay with the word 'volunteer' and my thoughts on that... He's kind of like Butthead from 'Beavis and Butthead' and every comic would start with a current figure in pop culture pontificating... everyone knows he's full of shit. And then the Vomiteer comes and pukes on him. For instance, a strip would go like this...

Tiger Woods is standing at a podium, talking about how sorry he is that he banged all those chicks...

Tiger continues as the Vomiteer enters the scene...

Then the Vomiteer hearls on Tiger and is completely embarrassed in public.

Pretty lame, I know, but I might do a strip or two with him at some point just for the hell of it.

The Vomiteer is copyright Nathan Fiala 2010.